There are three types of bespoke residence-types that are ideal for guests who value space and relish the Edinburgh nostalgia. Each of these residences comes with a spacious layout and sophisticated interior furnishings; while some get scenic views as well.
Floor area: 42 sqm (452 sq ft)
- Observatory Suite - With a private balcony that overlooks the Calton Hill and Edinburgh Old Town, the suite features original wooden panelling and an open plan living area showcasing 19th-century architecture.
Floor area: 48 sqm (517 sq ft)
- Princes Suite - Offering a panoramic view of the Edinburgh Castle, Princes Street and Firth of Forth in the Edinburgh New Town, the suite has windows adorned with historical stained glass and an open plan living area with classic design features.
Floor area: 51 sqm (549 sq ft)
- Courant Suite - The contemporary French-influenced suite comes with views to the Old Town and the Edinburgh Castle. Featuring a spacious living area separate from the bedroom, twilled silk curtains, handmade furniture and a fireplace, the suite is as cosy as it can get.
Key features of bespoke residences:
- Fully-furnished serviced residence with a study area
- Private balcony^
- Modern and well-equipped kitchenette
- Comprehensive home entertainment system
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Self-controlled heater
- In-room personal safe
- L’Occitane en Provence bathroom amenities
- Welcome amenities
^Selected residences only.Close
Floor Plan | Area: 42-51 sqm (452-549 sq ft)